You can find below the instructions for taking a screenshot on any Android device other than Samsung:
- Press the Power button and Volume down key at the same time.
- Hold both buttons pressed until you hear a click or a screenshot sound.
And here’s how you can take a screenshot on a Samsung device:
(This tutorial should work on any Samsung phone that has a Home button.)
- Press the Power and Home buttons at the same time.
- Then hold both buttons pressed for a second, until a shutter sound is heard or you see a small visual effect indicating a screenshot was taken.
- This may be a little difficult to get right at first, so make sure to hold the Power button slightly before you press the Home button -> then hold them both down.
Regarding the screenshots required for Appzilo tasks:
Please note that this functionality, exclusively used for submitting completion proofs for Appzilo tasks, is part of the Appzilo functionality, a 3rd party provider.
To take a screenshot for such a task, please follow these steps:
1. Click on the task from Appzilo - Click on Submit Task - Upload Image - A message at the top from WowApp with the A from Appzilo icon appears asking "Finished the task? Click here to take screenshot".
That message disappears after a few seconds, but it is still in your Notifications bar.
2. Drop down the notification bar and click on it when you are at the screen proving you completed the task. It should notify you that WowApp is trying to take a screenshot of your entire screen.
3. It will take the picture and upload it on the task. Then you can "Continue" and submit your task as being completed.