Why should I participate?
Club Competition is a great way to measure your forces with other WowApp members by simply completing activities in WowApp – listed in the Daily Missions.
By completing these missions, you and your network have the chance to earn more, stay engaged, meet new people and be part of what WowApp is, a community.
Also, while your country has a match in the world cup, you generate points for both – your club and your country.
The best 3 players from a country (visible in MVPs this Match section) are listed in real time on WowApp’ Join page and marked as Top Players. These members have a better chance to get new members in their network.
P.S. Top Players from the competition are featured there if they meet the criteria described on the Profile Info Page: email validated, profile picture and the setting enabled
Create or Join a Team
Teams have default names and logos, but the team captain can edit them anytime.
If you see the “Available Players” section, it means that you are also one of them. That list is updated once a day (or on the spot if someone joins a team) and it’s sorted in descending order based on average daily points in the current or past World Cup.
You can send up to 5 requests and you can receive unlimited requests. Any sent or received request expires in 24h since it was created. Make sure to check the requests section frequently!
P.S. Teams have default names and logos, but the team captain can edit them anytime.
Leagues, Division & Eligibility
- There are 8 leagues, and the Club Competition starts in the Beginner league.
- Each League has its own Divisions, which can be national, regional or continental.
- Your eligibility to be part of a team from a certain Division is determined by your validated phone number country.
- In Round 1 teams are seeded based on a special algorithm. Teams will play against each other twice and they will end the round on one of the 6 positions in the group.
- After Round 1 there is a 1 day break and teams are re-shuffled in Round 2 based on the position they occupied at the end of Round 1. A team who finished first in a group will be assigned in a group with other teams that finished 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th in other groups from that Division.
- Teams finishing on the green spots (1st and 2nd) after Round 2 are promoted to a superior League during next season.
- Teams finishing last in a group after Round 2 will relegate or remain without members.
- With each season another League is spawned.
Season 2 will have Beginner and Junior League
Season 3 will have Beginner, Junior and Advanced League
Matches & Rankings
- One match lasts for 24 hours, between 00:00:00 UTC and 23:59:59 UTC
- Club Team points are based on total points generated by their team members during that day though Daily Missions. Same points count for the World Cup if there is an ongoing match for your country.
- The team with the most points wins the match and the 3 points. Matches can also finish as a draw and each team gets 1 point
- Each Group has 6 teams that play against each other twice during a Round
Teams in Beginner League can have up to 1 or 2 players
Teams in Junior League can have 1 to 3 players.
Considering that team points are calculated based on points generated by all the team members, it's best to have a complete team at all times. The Captain of an incomplete team can select any Available Player to join his team.
Teams in Champions League can have up to 8 players.
Your eligibility to be part of a team from a certain Division is determined by your validated phone number country.